Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill

Go down 
+16
Kaiser Soze
SirHender
ginji
Yakaitshi0
bokos21
Traps
Rydin
C. Hanibal
Holstarr
Barb
vevenaneathna
Malkaiden
gargoys
bT
Kyo
ilai_puffo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male
Number of posts : 1071
Home Place: : ¿¡AMERIKA!?
Registration date : 2007-08-15

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty25th June 2008, 12:47

Barrett M82
Weight 31 lb (14.1 kg)
Length 48 or 57 inches (121.9 or 144.8 cm)
Barrel length 737 mm (29 in)
Cartridge 12.7×99mm NATO
Caliber .50 Cal
Action Recoil operated, rotating bolt
Muzzle velocity 853 m/s (2800 ft/s)
Effective range 1850 Meters
Feed system 10-round detachable box magazine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/garrett_is_a_hottie

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty25th June 2008, 13:02

that was a dumb video.....

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty26th June 2008, 01:11

SPAM ^

(stupid post above mine)

MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty26th June 2008, 02:31

I ban vevenaneathna for yelling SPAM..
uuups, I confused game.
Well, anyway, he's banned.

MY HILL !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty26th June 2008, 06:27

I shoot minder in the temple with a bee bee gun.

MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty26th June 2008, 14:55

I pick a stick up off the ground and pop bubbles.

MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty26th June 2008, 15:02

I blow a gaint bubble at godking which he goes inside and it takes him up to the sun and then pops. He falls on the ground.

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male
Number of posts : 383
Home Place: : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty26th June 2008, 21:41

I punt Bubble Gum's bunny off a cliff and Bubble Gum follows...

My hill tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty26th June 2008, 22:10

Actaully.... he punted the decoy bunny filled with KFC chicken again and my hologram followed. I sat there waiting with a 50 caliber pistol and as soon as Malkaiden turned Around...... laser

MY HILL! MY BUNNY!
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty26th June 2008, 22:53

Actually that was my stunt double and the "bunny" that you took...was a bomb.

My hizl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty27th June 2008, 06:10

I the remaining bunny, my bunny, snuck up on you and bit your neck where an artery was i you fell on the ground dead. I rolled your corpse into my newly installed moat for the pet eels!

MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty27th June 2008, 23:29

Unfortunately for Bubbles' bunny I judo chopped him--killing him instantly--before he could reach my jugular. I then poisoned the moat effectively killing all of his "pet eels" and due to this series of unfortunate events Bubbles dies of a broken heart.

My Hiiiiiiiill!
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty28th June 2008, 01:20

i go back in time to the first post...
and sit on
MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty30th June 2008, 06:26

Failing to fully understand the intricacies of time travel, you leave a gaping chasm in the space time continuum, allowing me to shift you back a further 1000 years. This of course means the tectonic plate movement is reversed and you are now standing on a grassy plain. The hill is now 500m to the left under my butt, ipso facto ... ...

My Hill Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty30th June 2008, 07:24

I go back in time And shoot Kaiser soze and my pet T-rex name bunny eats his corpse!

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty30th June 2008, 20:22

Failing to understand that T-Rex's in all probablity could not be tamed, "Bunny" eats Bubbles and subsequently dies of indigestion leaving his corpse to rot on the hill until the present day when I climb the hill and take what is rightfully mine.

My HILL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty30th June 2008, 22:31

actually since T-rex's are related to chicken I brought A chicken named rex with me and the chicken explained that i was a friend and that it should listen to me. It turned on you and ate you!

MY HILL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty30th June 2008, 22:52

I take a bottle rocket and shove it in bubble's butt and it shoots him to the moon.

My Hill!!!
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty1st July 2008, 02:50

LOL

My hill.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty1st July 2008, 05:27

Using super ninja power I creep stealthily up to Malkaiden's keyboard and move all the letters one place left, so he is in fact claiming ownership of a 'gukk', enjoy

My Hill Smile
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty1st July 2008, 22:05

Whilst Kaiser is basking in his super ninja powers I pick up my rearranged keyboard and hit him over his head.

Nt gukk! tongue
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty2nd July 2008, 02:06

Nice try however you actually hit me over the gwS with said faulty keyboard, and having taken an anti big girls blouse pill, that fails to stop my latest ruse.

Your keyboard was primed with super growth hormone which fell to the ground when you swung it at me, overnight a colony of ants grew to, erm, bigger ant size, carried you down the hill while you slept and into the way off ant distance, faulty hardware an' all.

My hill (with tall grass)
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty2nd July 2008, 21:41

While Kaiser seems to be having the biggest trip of his life, I simply go up to him while he's hallucinating about being on an adventure in Narnia and push him over watching him tumble down the hill whilst babbling incoherently.

My hill!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty3rd July 2008, 07:26

Well seeing as you clearly state you are babbling incoherently as I roll down the hill. One swift call to 800-care-in-the-community sees you bundled into our old friend the little white van and off to spend the night with Prince Valium.

So back my my newly christened

Timothy Leary Mound

... ... ironing board, houseplant, lower intestine, mwuahuahua ... ... ...
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty4th July 2008, 01:36

In order to accommodate Kaiser and to be sure to give him
the full Timothy Leary experience I rocket him into space so that he can party
with the legendary pioneer. Unfortunately that means that the hill is
free so to keep it warm...

My Hill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next