Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill

Go down 
+16
Kaiser Soze
SirHender
ginji
Yakaitshi0
bokos21
Traps
Rydin
C. Hanibal
Holstarr
Barb
vevenaneathna
Malkaiden
gargoys
bT
Kyo
ilai_puffo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male
Number of posts : 1071
Home Place: : ¿¡AMERIKA!?
Registration date : 2007-08-15

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty4th July 2008, 02:16

I get a gun....
gun

mitrailler
laser

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/garrett_is_a_hottie
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty4th July 2008, 18:27

o oo ooookay, here we go

the last 'conquer' was short and sweet,

sweet is sugar,

sugar comes from fruit,

fruit flies like a banana,

yup, you've guessed it, a stray banana skin sends you luging to your demise!

MY HILL

all mine, tis mine, oh yeah, I thank you, thank you, once again I thank you What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty5th July 2008, 09:01

almost 15+ hours, so claiming squatters rights Settler Razz
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male
Number of posts : 383
Home Place: : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty5th July 2008, 12:14

Considering I set a time bomb to go off 17 hours 47 minutes after
Kaiser's prior hill capturing, Kaiser has now been blown to smithereens.

My HILL!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty6th July 2008, 15:30

Want a cookie little boy? Come here take the cookie. It is sweet and has lots of sugar. I lead Malkaiden off the hill promising him a cookie and other sweets. Then, a missing person's report is filed by his family....... (Been watching the Law and Order marathon).

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty8th July 2008, 04:51

Aha, as you will be aware from watching crime drama's you are required to attend the investigating officers station to fill out numerous forms regarding said disappearance, and also 'inadvertantly' pass the bad guy in the corridor, swapping evil stares with full orchestral background music.

Your transport arrives, you pop gleefully into the back seat to do your civic duty (failing to notice it is horsedrawn, and the driver has a verrry large nose), and ta-da! the sides fall off and it is none other than the wicked child catcher of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang fame. Off you go to some subterranean cavern to sing sad songs and use soot for eyeliner, and maybe later appear in a Birds Eye Fish Finger advert (but that's another show Jerry :p)

My Hill, and it's festival season so it's rather muddy.
Back to top Go down
Ghostking

Ghostking

Male
Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty8th July 2008, 07:57

Due to the mud kaiser Soze slips and slides down. Ghostking on the other hand with is special gravity boots and anker points stays up there

My hill
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male
Number of posts : 383
Home Place: : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty8th July 2008, 13:11

Returning from 2 days of GodKing's "chamber of horror's" rather perturbed I look up my hill and see Ghostking standing there with a look of smugness that reminds me of GodKing, so I whip out a sticky bomb and toss it at him adhering it to his head. The subsequent explosion throws pieces everywhere, but leaves the special gravity boots behind which I keep as a souvenir.

MY HILL!! [Tosses a bomb up & down in left hand challenging any opponent to "make my day"] Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty8th July 2008, 20:16

I go and get Clint Eastwood who walks up the hill and kicks the crap out of Malkaiden for using one of his pharases, "Make my day." I then walk up the hill and continuously kick Malkaiden over and over. He lifts into the air and slams back into the ground. Gravity boots don't seem like a good idea now do they?

MY HILL and I have a new kicking toy.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty9th July 2008, 18:08

speaker , 'erm unbelievable, he's walked over and kicked him in the erm crown jewels, he's sure to see yellow for that ... ... erm remarkable it's a straight red, he's off, an early bath for the erm quick temper, erm'

My Hill

google 'colemanballs' you'll get the idea
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty13th July 2008, 06:45

Residence level 3

Still my hill
Back to top Go down
Holstarr

Holstarr

Female
Number of posts : 335
Home Place: : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty13th July 2008, 07:28

As sausages can't really claim hills as their own, Holstarr heads over and conveniently whispers in Kaisers ear... "Hills are so overrated!"
At which point Kaiser reminds Holstarr about the 'Bag 'o Chips'
Holstarr realising that she is not going to put herself up for sale to claim the hill, promptly skittles back down, heads to the explosives factory and picks up som C4, detonators, wire, pliers, and her own bag of chips.
"Are you alright up there Kaiser?" shouts Holstarr as she sets the last charge in place

BOOM! Very Happy muhahahaha

My Hill!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naquadahband
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty14th July 2008, 12:33

OMG! in capitals, you have so gone carbon crazy, your hill conquering foot print is way off the Kyoto scale, a delegation comprising of Mother Theresa, George Bush Snr. Jnr. and Underling, Bod Geldolf, anyone who has a Nobel Prize in the last five years and even Tufty from the road crossing safety campaign whisk you off to thouroughly 'de-carbon yo' ass'

meanwhile ... ... ...

My Hill

aptly named 'Spy Summit'

so bring it on, in bio-degradeable containers, and by dolphin friendly carrier pigeons
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty18th July 2008, 13:49

kinda guessing like it's not gonna happen?

so, step aside you bunch o' spam wussies

an' take it to the foot o' my hill, an' thats as far as yo' city crocs will go

unless ... ... ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty20th July 2008, 23:29

hires a group of militant terrorists who come dirt cheap and work for fluffy pink bunny fur to blow up the city you currently reside in, making it unfit to live within, and worse yet.. no internet, therefore you cannot possibly retain your hill.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty21st July 2008, 11:46

igotki@gmail.com wrote:
hires a group of militant terrorists who come dirt cheap and work for fluffy pink bunny fur to blow up the city you currently reside in, making it unfit to live within, and worse yet.. no internet, therefore you cannot possibly retain your hill.

good call, but in the interests of fair play, you omitted the statutory 'My Hill', so I'll do it for you ...

My Hill, therefore tis mine, all mine, mwauhaha affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty23rd July 2008, 19:57

Shadoosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Hill

Bonus points to anybody who can tell me what movie this comes from and why it made the hill mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty8th August 2008, 10:16

You idiot. It is Skadoosh and it is from Kung-fu Panda. For being a complete moron you go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty9th August 2008, 11:08

Yay, finally, someone has remembered the rules

vevenaneathna wrote:

its simple...

the person in the post before you has taken the hill. you can only take it back by posting a somewhat creative action of taking it back.

exaple: bob walks up and smashes a keyboard over jons head making keys fly everywhere and exposing the insides of the split in half key board.
my hill.

As you deal in dollars this makes you a likely member of a cartel, albeit drugs, oil, or used ink cartridges.

Being in a cartel is slightly acceptable, however being in a car with my cousin Tel (of the Venables) will ultimately lead to your demise at the semi-final stage (ask any football egg-head) ipso facto we should aim to progress to the finals and win, I therefore humbly undertake back the responsibility of my hill.

MY HILL, jumpers for goalposts, an' cheesy peas an' all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty11th August 2008, 16:14

I find a goat farmer from a nearby village and purchase a nice female goat for 25000 lumber, 16500 clay, 30000 iron, and 1 crop. Yeah, not sure what the 1 crop was about. I dress it up in a nice mini skirt and tie it to a post at the bottom of the hill while Kaiser Soze was sleeping. When he wakes up and sees it his mouth drops and I sneak up behind him and stab him in the back.

MY HILL

P.S. It was later discovered that Kaiser did not die and he is living happily ever after with the goat who is now named Suzie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty6th September 2008, 14:20

I call up Chuck Noris and mention that this guy who thinks he's a King of Gods was on top of a hill claiming he could beat anyone, even Chuck Noris, in a fight.

Chuck rushes up the hill and with a round house kick knocks GodKing to the bottom of the hill. Chuck then goes down the hill to teabag GodKing leaving the hill to be mine.

My Hill!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty16th September 2008, 22:13

While being teabagged I bit Chuck's nuts off releasing the elixer of life. Now an immortal, I walk to the top of the hill and pimp slap Guido. I then, make Guido my little bitch for the rest of eternity giving him daily beatings. When Guido dies of old age, I take the hill for myself as I am immortal, I never die.

MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty23rd September 2008, 17:33

Just like Highlander 2 & 3 all of a sudden there I am again. I dress the now deballed Chuck Noris in a dress and have him parade in front of the hill where GodKing can see him, I mean her.

Godking knowing that girl used to be Chuck Noris still has to go see what he, I mean she is packing in his I mean her skirt.

GodKing lifts up the skirt to find Chuck Noris' Mini Me hinding there. Mini Chuck jumps in GodKings face, punches out his teeth, reaches down his throad, takes a left at the lung and rips out GodKings heart.

He jumps down and begins eating the heart leaving GodKing stunned and weakened.

I sneak up behind the now dazed and confused GodKing and cut off his head with my sword releasing the quickening. As I come down from the quickening rush I find myself back at the top of....

MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty27th September 2008, 20:17

After Guido is done with the quickening, this sounds like his sex life, he thinks all is well in his make shift fairytale world. What he didn't seem to remember was that I was made immortal by the juice in Chuck's balls. My body pulls itself back together and I rise from the grave. Now a ZombieKing I wait for Guido to fall asleep. I start walking up the hill, but only get half way before my head falls off and I have to chase it back down the hill. I start back up the hill, my head now super glued on, and attack Guido in his sleep. With one bite I turn him into a zombie slave and make him do all my cooking and cleaning. It is now:

MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty29th September 2008, 15:38

I have had a bad day due to pesterings of Swat and wants somewhere to have a quiet moment. Approaching the top of the hill I can hear guido complaining about the amount of dirty dishes Godking has left lying all around the camp-site. Guido who thinks he is immortal is paying no attention to my arrival as he no longer believes he has anything to fear. I however am in no mood to listen to petty squabbling so I find the rest of the very strong super glue that Godking used to re-attach his head and I cunningly creep up behind them, manage to glue them to each other, give them one almighty push an roll them down the hill into the burning village of Sft,

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next