Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill

Go down 
+16
Kaiser Soze
SirHender
ginji
Yakaitshi0
bokos21
Traps
Rydin
C. Hanibal
Holstarr
Barb
vevenaneathna
Malkaiden
gargoys
bT
Kyo
ilai_puffo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty29th September 2008, 18:18

Having cleaned up after DB's slaughter of that town I knew where the hottest fires were still burning.... I rolled us over and landed GodKing in the fire and roasted him to ashes escaping just in time to not turn to ash myself.

Limping up the hill I see Happyday just finally relaxing after a hard day being attacked and take heart. I trip myself and roll back down the hill into the fire leaving it...

Her hill! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty29th September 2008, 18:44

aww you're a wee star

MY HILL yeoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male
Number of posts : 1071
Home Place: : ¿¡AMERIKA!?
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty1st December 2008, 00:28

because happydays has not declaired a gender on the forums... and its avatar is a girl (yes i know thats from wow)... i declair happydays an imaganiary object, and as it ceases to be, vev hops up and sits on

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/garrett_is_a_hottie
SammyF

SammyF

Female
Number of posts : 20
Home Place: : UK
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty12th February 2009, 14:51

As a newbie, I take the hill as a welcome pressie.

My Hill.
Back to top Go down
Barb

Barb

Male
Number of posts : 495
Home Place: : Rotterdam
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty12th February 2009, 14:59

Barb bitch slaps the newbie!

you are not prepared to rule the hill yet!

my hill... Very Happy

(this has been far too long)
Back to top Go down
SammyF

SammyF

Female

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty13th February 2009, 12:04

SammyF, using her amazing powers of Kung Fu, takes umbridge at Barbs cruel welcome and takes her out with a simple flick.

She contemplates the gravity of the situation and sit's on HER HILL.

My Hill.
Back to top Go down
bokos21

Male
Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty14th February 2009, 20:12

I have Christian Bale kick your arse and trash your f***ing hill(and lights too).

I come to take the hill but Bale kicks my arse too.

So i guess it's Christian Bale's Hill now Shocked
Back to top Go down
Barb

Barb

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty15th February 2009, 10:31

Christian Bale AND Bokos gets called up for duty (again Razz )

hill is empty... i want to take it but that damn lama runs faster then me!!

Lama's hill !!!
Back to top Go down
bokos21

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty15th February 2009, 11:03

I try to lure lama by offering him a bucket of my famous chicken wings.

He falls for it since lama doesnt know that my highly trained killer chickens are hidden inside the bucket.

I leave it to your imagination as to what happened to that poor lama.

I make a shrine honouring Christian Bale(he was electrocuted while trashing Τerminator's lights-oh the irony).

Finally i sit and enjoy the view from the hill.

My HILL
Back to top Go down
Barb

Barb

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty17th February 2009, 12:50

*Barb throws a handfull of his famous corn/glue combo right in bokos his face!*

guess what the highly trained killer chickens do next....mwahahahaaa Twisted Evil

MY HILL!

*btw, how can you SIT on the hill after what happened to you in the army....doesnt it still hurt? Razz bokoboy!

damn mate, glad youre back! (just have to say it again!)
Back to top Go down
bokos21

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty18th February 2009, 13:14

Noooooooooooooo

Not my killer special forces killer chickens Sad

Ater this twist of fate bokos is left frustrated and alone in this cold and cruel world of hill.What makes him even more angry is barb calling him bokoboy from the top of the hill.Bokos finally snaps and his transformation begins.He then becomes what you all call bokzilla and the rampage starts.But he has his eyes targeted in one person.He eats barb and then burps.End of story.

BOKZILLA HILL

As for the sitting part i do it with a lot of meditation and playing with barb-ies.

I'm glad to see some old friends here Nick(have to go to the id section of the forum now because bokos needs love)
Back to top Go down
Barb

Barb

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty18th February 2009, 15:30

Bokzilla realizes he is missing one of his chickens....then he suddenly's gets a flashback of what truly happened.. Barb clammed held on a chicken whileyou ate him..

Bokzilla quickly puts that gigantic (and not to mention hairy) finger in his throat and pukes all over the place in the hope to save one of his chickens....

*then barb comes out....covered in slime but still intact... *nothing can digest something like me...you would have to crap me out in one piece (ouch)*

Barb holds the skeleton of a chicken... Bokzilla starts to cry...

*barb walks over to bokzilla...and prepares for the biggest baddest and hardest swaffel he has ever given..*

SLAM! bokzilla gets knocked out cold... BARBS HILL!!!

*you STILL play with barbies? i thought being in the army will make you grow out of 'that' phase....i guess not... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bokos21

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty18th February 2009, 16:23

But before bokzilla is knocked our he pushes a button that triggers the final part of his devious and cunning plan.

I'm guessing you all now wonder what does this button do(to be honest i dont know either Shocked ).Thinking that barb would try to outsmart him,bokzilla created a clone of barb's lama.

When bokzilla pushed that button lama was released from its prison and was sent to the hill.

Barb looked at something coming from the sky.Tears shed to his eyes when he saw that hairy furball again before his very own eyes.He then went and hugged with all his strength his old fluffy friend.

Then lama suddenly remembered something terrifying.It pushed back and tried to warn barb but it was late for the both of them.

The nitrogen bomb inside lama was triggered and both of them were vanquished from the hill.

When bokzilla woke up there was nothing else except from the hill.

Bokzilla then was seen with a big smile on his face knowing that he had won this round and propably the war.

Then bokzilla returned to the former state of bokos and sat on his HILL

BOKOS HILL
Back to top Go down
Holstarr

Holstarr

Female
Number of posts : 335
Home Place: : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty19th February 2009, 23:41

Sitting on a hill? Hrmm that's dangerous, do you know how dangerous??
Well let me explain....
As soon as Bokos sat down on the hill he heard a strange buzzing sound, and it was getting louder & louder still. Soon the whole hill started to vibrate and shake like some kind of earthquake. Little did he know that Holstarr had befriended the doozers of Fraggle Rock and paid them in radishes to have them excavate the hill. The result was Bokos at the bottom of the hill with a mouthful of dirt and one radish for his troubles. Holstarr used the doozers reinforced scaffolding to climb to the top of the hill and claim in a voice almighty.... My Hill! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naquadahband
SammyF

SammyF

Female

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty22nd February 2009, 06:27

However, Holstarr had vertigo and had to run back down.....

Leaving me to casually stroll up and sit on MY HILL.
Back to top Go down
bokos21

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty22nd February 2009, 08:42

But while you are sitting in your HILL(not for long) i push my other secret button that ejects you from the HILL to the outer space leaving you cold and alone.
I rush to the top of the HILL.

My HILL

P.S. Don't think you can take it back from me.HILL is guarded 24/7 by emoticons with machineguns mitrailler
Back to top Go down
C. Hanibal

C. Hanibal

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty17th March 2009, 12:04

Best spamming game there is. Lemme give it a try. . .

He doesn't know when it started, but sometime around midnight Bokos becomes aware of chanting coming from somewhere in the distance. The noise continues to get louder and louder, finally becoming a cacophonous roar, as Bokos covers his ears and frantically and quite unsuccessfully attempts to determine its source.

Eventually Bokos decides to run for it but is horrified to find his ankles being held in place by a pair of half-decomposed hands sticking from the ground. He peers in frightened disbelief as all around, skeletons emerge frm the soil, patched with rotten flesh - all slowly and deliberately stumbling toward the still petrefied Bokos. A sharp pain in his side wakes him and he looks down to find a a skeleton repeateadly jerking his head back, violently ripping chunk after chunck of flesh from his body. He raises his arm to fight it off, but before he can strike that limb is also restrained.

More and more skeletons apprach and begin tearing Bokos to shreads. If the pain weren't so overpowering, Bokos would say a prayer or at least scream. As it is, he can only cry in silent - open mouthed agony. The last thing he ever hears is the echoing sound of the monsters tearing his flesh. . . rip, rip, rip.

After Bokos's bones are polished clean the now hundreds of zombies clear the hill of any possible threats - easily eliminating Bokos' useless defenses. They then dismember eachother to form a long bone staircase leading up the hill into the darkness and ending at a magnificent bone throne on the apex. Bokos gets the honor of becomming a shiny new foot-rest. As the last skeleton drops to the ground at the foot of the throne, the humming returns - this time from a hooded figure casually walking up the stairs. The figure pauses as it gets to the throne and taps the pile of bones on the ground. Magically they arrange themselves into a staff, capped with a human skill. The mysterious necromancer sits and rests the staff on one shoulder then pulls back the hood to reveal . . . C. Hanibal.

I smile and pull out "A Purpose Driven Life," and begin reading in peace.

My Hill.

Last edited by C. Hanibal on 17th March 2009, 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bokos21

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty17th March 2009, 14:10

That was pretty sick even for me to think. Are you sure you aren't related with Stephen King?

Ok, back on track.

Bokos may be dead but his alter ego 21 is not. 21 sends a bag to C. Hanibal and starts monologing "One Nike gym bag - sixty bucks. One Nokia cell phone - hundred bucks.
One ounce semtex - five hundred bucks. Gettin' rid of C. Hanibal... f****** priceless". Bye bye Hanibal.

21 sitting in the throne C. Hanibal made and starts laughing.

21's HILL
Back to top Go down
Rydin

Rydin

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty18th March 2009, 06:14

Rydin comes strolling by the hill. He looks up to see 21 sitting there. Rydin ponders the thought of taking the hill for himself, but realizes 21 doesnt pose much of a challenge. Rydin stolls on by waiting for a more challenging apponent. Still 21's hill. LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
Traps

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty18th April 2009, 23:55

Traps comes across a hill alone in the dark. On it sits a madman, gleaming in the light of a hunter's moon, whose clearly gone insane. The man is muttering something softly to himself, mere whispers travel down on the thin breeze. He has a long unkempt beard, and the smell wafting down is far more potent than the sounds.

Intrigued traps approaches slowly, creeping closer.
"... hurt...no... hurts..." mumbles the man as Traps gets closer. Quietly tiptoeing up the hill avoid branches and leaves, Traps gets closer. The stench of the man who is wearing a Letter-man jacket that says 21 on it. Although Traps almost reach out and touch him the man make no movements. The moonlight glints off his unblinking eyes as he stares off into the valley below.

"... HURT... no no STOP!" cries the man suddenly as he quickly stands up alert and aware. As he stands up suddenly lose rock slips under his feet and he slips backwards and starts to fall.

Traps reaches out to grab him. At the last second Traps manages to grasp the hem of his jacket.

"Pull me back up" says the man frantically. "Pull me back up and i'll share my perch with you."

Traps lets go as he says softly, "Somethings aren't meant to be shared."

My hill
Back to top Go down
bokos21

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty5th May 2009, 07:57

I bring the big,,bad,mean machine mpaull with me.I say to him:

"Dad that arse Traps took my hill."

"Don't worry son,I took his jar of cookies so he will have to come down and look for it."

But Traps got angry when he realised his cookies were missing.He got green like phlegm and he then became Trulk and started to climb down to hill.

Despite this twist of events,mpaull remained calm and pulled out his massive hammer.He said,

"Now you die,you filthy thief" and he smacks him with his hammer bad guy

Bokos goes up in his hill again.As for mpaull.He went fishing shark

My hill
Back to top Go down
Yakaitshi0

Yakaitshi0

Male
Number of posts : 137
Home Place: : Canada
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty23rd June 2009, 01:16

A black hole suddenly appears and eats bokos

My hill Smile
Back to top Go down
ginji

Male
Number of posts : 102
Home Place: : Wollongong, NSW
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty23rd June 2009, 09:12

The black hole also eats the hill and Yakaitshi.

Mean while I sit on the hill in an alternate dimension laughing at Yakaitshi spiralling into the black hole.
Back to top Go down
SirHender

SirHender

Male
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty24th June 2009, 22:38

You laugh so hard that you pass out...i drag you to the bottom and climb up to sit in C. Hanibal's chair. As i sit and ponder the storys I have just read. I think... hmmmm I really liked holstars...but then I read C. Hanibal's.
So i pick up my bone phone and give the guy a call telling him im keeping his seat warm.
C. Hanibal's Hill
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

Male
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty10th July 2009, 12:54

* Important Update *

Due to the recent global financial problems, all assets have had to be re-assessed as to their true value.

Samples are to be taken from all the 'hills' in this thread to ascertain their true worth on a sliding scale.

The results are in, sadly all previous hills now 'fail', and are merely mounds.

However, the collective samples when placed together in a pile make a hill, which is mine, and slightly to the left of the field.

Boy is the view grand from up here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next