Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill

Go down 
+16
Kaiser Soze
SirHender
ginji
Yakaitshi0
bokos21
Traps
Rydin
C. Hanibal
Holstarr
Barb
vevenaneathna
Malkaiden
gargoys
bT
Kyo
ilai_puffo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ilai_puffo

ilai_puffo

Male
Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-01-04

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty2nd June 2008, 17:35

after looking around the bunny thought he was safe.... but not for long... while he was walking around i was on my way to the hill with the israeli,american,british ,russian, sarkar's,class' armies all combined into one after i made peace between all and crushed the bunny and insinerated him in my big huge 3000 degrees fire house!!!

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male
Number of posts : 1071
Home Place: : ¿¡AMERIKA!?
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty2nd June 2008, 18:04

ouch...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/garrett_is_a_hottie

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty4th June 2008, 12:53

All was quiet on the hill for a while as nobody wanted to try to take the hill from liai_puffo's massive world combined army until I step in. Thinking of how I could get the armies to turn against one another I came up with a master plan. I told all of the heads of the armies that the other army leaders were having sex with their wives. They all turned against one another, but not before killing lial_puffo for bringing them together.

My Hill
Back to top Go down
ilai_puffo

ilai_puffo

Male
Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty4th June 2008, 12:58

wounded wounded
i came to the hill after godking got me almost killed. i then had a most powerful and evil plan!!
i went to him while he was asleep avoiding all the security systems and guards and then stabed him to death and cut out his organs and all parts of his body and sent them all over the world! his head was in the lost city of atlantis which only i know of because i found it after being thrown off the hill.
BUT NOW IT IS... here it is...

MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty4th June 2008, 14:07

I showed up and everyone ran away. So I killed the hill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty10th June 2008, 11:39

After hearing about what happened to me, the lost Templar Knights reformed and went on a quest to find all of my body parts. They find all but the head. It seems that ilai_puffo is indeed the only person who know where Atlantis is. So, they devise and plan to charge the hill and take him by force. After many weeks they succeed!!!!!!!!!! After many nights of torture he will not tell the Knights where to find Atlantis, so they lop off his head and use it instead. The put my body back together with ilai_puffo's head and resurrect me. I look in the mirror and see the new face. I then have a heart attack and die from the horrifying view!!!!

Nobody's hill again
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty10th June 2008, 23:36

haha learn how to spell peoples names!
oh

MY HILL?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty11th June 2008, 14:31

bunny is out raiding farms on s4.
I run up the hill and once again it is all mine.
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty11th June 2008, 16:33

then i return with my army...
rest Rider rest Rider rest Rider rest Rider rest Rider rest Rider rest Rider rest Rider rest Rider
du... i take

MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty12th June 2008, 02:09

I sneak in at night and set off a bomb destroying the army, then I walk up on the hill for my first time !

My Hill !
Back to top Go down
gargoys

gargoys

Male
Number of posts : 304
Home Place: : strasbourg - france
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty12th June 2008, 03:42

Minder so happy to get the hill for the first time go tell to his mother so he let the hill empty
quietly as always i take it

mi hill
Back to top Go down
bT

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty12th June 2008, 04:30

Gargoys invited me for a drink but passed out for a few moments. So I guess I'm the one who is pouring drinks at the top of the hill now.

Sleep thirst
Back to top Go down
gargoys

gargoys

Male
Number of posts : 304
Home Place: : strasbourg - france
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty12th June 2008, 09:35

BT forgot taht gargoys can drink much more than he ever think and that you dont play drink game with old ice hockey player
so he will roll out the hill and gargoys stay alone

mi hill
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty13th June 2008, 00:03

scaksbhdkjags,nga,nsdfgj,blajkvnnj,dfx mcnv kj h 3 days without sleep
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty22nd June 2008, 09:13

When daylight came and gargoys turned back to stone I walked up the hill with a sledge hammer and smashed him to pieces.

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty22nd June 2008, 13:51

but vev had already taken the hill in his dream world a post above you!

MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty22nd June 2008, 14:57

Too bad it's just dreamworld. I take the hill for real !

My hill !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty23rd June 2008, 21:25

I walked up to mider and say a bunch of confusing mathmatical things. His worst subject in school was math and his math class bullied him. He Shot himself becuase he couldnt handle the memories. Then I set up an electric fence around the hill while my armies build a glass dome over the hill with only a few tiny airholes in the side about 500 ft up. Then i sit down on the hill and eat the chocolate cake that my wizards poofed up.

MY HILL
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male
Number of posts : 383
Home Place: : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty24th June 2008, 00:03

Being friends with Elessart, king of the moles, I asked him to send his subjects to dig a hole under Bubble Gum's feet--effectively trapping him in the ground. Then one of the mole minions released Phosgene gas into the air under the dome killing Bubble Gum. As my first act as king--for the sake of nature and future kings, I had the dome smashed and decommissioned the electric fense, but in their place the most elaborate hedge maze ever seen by man was erected with me in the center playing my DS.

My hill.
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty24th June 2008, 01:24

In my lab i make the cure for cancer, and sell it on ebay for 13 $, then I buy A "Lazar", and 500 pounds of TNT. after alot of wiring i blow up a little GIjoe for fun and take

MY HILL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty24th June 2008, 02:01

Hits the wascally wabbit upside the head with his Magicall Wabbit slayer hammer bad guy Then proceeds to Set up His force feild generators and anti personell / wabbit defense system and stations the orbital guns to fire at anythign that gets within a kilomiter of the hill..

The King is here!

king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty24th June 2008, 03:16

Minder's best subject wasn't mathematics, infact he's studying to become an engineer (really). Strong in his knowledge, he's accepted aboard the USS Enterprise.
Having taken the control of the ship, he fires a load of photon torpedoes to the orbital guns and the field generators. He then sets the ship's computer to protect the hill from anyone except himself.
Then he takes a phaser,teleport to the hill, and vaporize Ezekial !

My hill !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty24th June 2008, 18:52

KNowing minders worst subject was math I disguise myself as his 12th grade pre-calculus teacher. When he sees me he faints and rolls off the hill. I then build a golden impenatrable and indesturctable palace on the hill. I sit on the throne in the courtyard in the middle of the of the palace on the hill.

MY HILL!
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male
Number of posts : 383
Home Place: : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty24th June 2008, 18:58

Knowing that gold is not impenetrable and that is has a rather low melting point, I borrow Vev's "Lazar" and slice right into the castle like butter. Once inside Bubble Gum takes his bunny and runs at the site of me for fear that I'll eat it.

My hill!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty24th June 2008, 19:03

I was actually just running out in an fakingly scared manner so that I could sneak up on him and shoot him in the head with my laser for eyeing my bunny! Then I patch up the side of the wall of my palace and coat the outside layer of my palace with a 10 ft wall of mithril and on top of the palace is a thin layer a aluminum foil so when the sun shines my enimies shall be blinded! Then I sit back on my throne.

MY HILL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill   SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPAMMING GAMES - King of the hill
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next