Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gargoys

gargoys

Male
Number of posts : 304
Home Place: : strasbourg - france
Registration date : 2006-12-07

SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one Empty
PostSubject: SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one   SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one Empty12th June 2008, 10:31

Once Upon A...time gargoys was a very great pain in the ass and neck.
But enough about the french, We can now laugh at gargoys for other reasons because he looks like that dead thing in the graveyard but the french are the best coz they do the french kiss
but one day an english man full of his bad breath and body odor come upon a game that was called world of warcraf and immediately bought a gun.

Then shot him self in the arse by accident and asked for help to a stupid French person, coz he looked funny. But that french fry ate england giving him indigestion!

So the frenchman made a bet about world war craft, that if he could macro a bunch of African midget pigmies then he would be the king of Arabia.

Now andew came along to catch fish with his new at doing all devil baby killer which liked to play travian when he is eating crying french babys with sauce in in the frechfries
"Stop squirming!" he herd from gargoys
after garg tried some american food with a kid who can't eat anything red, he started killing many brain cells with smoking pot.

In his mom's basement he found out that he sucks like a little french person because nobody can ever keep their head
-stop - stop - stop - page 6 to make - stop - stop

i will continue soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one   SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one Empty20th July 2008, 23:34

Please don't..
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male
Number of posts : 383
Home Place: : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one   SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one Empty22nd July 2008, 19:06

igotki@gmail.com wrote:
Please don't..

He isn't writing this story igotki. He's typng out the "story" of the 'Story writing' spam game where us proud spammers create a "story" 3 words at a time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one   SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one Empty22nd July 2008, 20:14

huh

I get the 3 word story thing quite well - but I can't understand this post for the life of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one   SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one Empty

Back to top Go down

SPAMMING GAMES - Story writing in one
Page 1 of 1