Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Travian crazy crop things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gga

Gga

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Travian crazy crop things Empty
PostSubject: Travian crazy crop things   Travian crazy crop things Empty21st May 2009, 01:14

Lets share with all of you a tinny little problem i face the last few days in Travian s4com.Probably a bag or as i call it the Triangle of Travian, i have two villages one with pop over 1k call it ''Arnab'' and another less than 1k call it ''Hephaestus forgery'' in the big one has a 25% crop production oasis as the other one also.In Arnab i have 50 scouters and 900 spears and in the other one only 50 scouters my crop production in Arnab is 7 crop per hour and to the other one (-340 per hour).........can you figure how on earth can it be possible????There isnt other way than a tinny little mistake in Travian.

lol Bokos do not spam

more than 3 times hahaha you know the reason!!!
Back to top Go down
Gga

Gga

PostSubject: Re: Travian crazy crop things   Travian crazy crop things Empty22nd May 2009, 01:37

This is the answer of m/h

Hello,

there has been a glitch with your crop production, it wasn't recalculated. I did that manually, it should be fine now :-)

Regards,
Lin

So watch out your crop production because sometimes those things happens....
Back to top Go down
bokos21

Male
Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Travian crazy crop things   Travian crazy crop things Empty22nd May 2009, 01:44

Thought so too when i logged in your account Aggelos.At least now it is fixed.

I would advise to ask for a compensation but it would be a lot of trouble and in the end you will get as we say in Greece in plain translation "the third the longest" Razz
Back to top Go down
Admiral

Admiral

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Travian crazy crop things   Travian crazy crop things Empty22nd May 2009, 02:51

I had such problems in S4 but I never told MH's couse my production was more than what it should be ...
Back to top Go down
Gga

Gga

PostSubject: Re: Travian crazy crop things   Travian crazy crop things Empty22nd May 2009, 03:09

You are a lucky guy!!!

I have some slicy little problems with the close by Bulgarians and our crop production....we always make rock parties in our fields!
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Travian crazy crop things   Travian crazy crop things Empty22nd May 2009, 03:25

I had plus bonus still on when the actual bonus ran out, atleast for as long as i didn't upgrade any crop production buildings. Needless to say, i didn't report anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travian crazy crop things   Travian crazy crop things Empty

Back to top Go down

Travian crazy crop things
Page 1 of 1