Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tutorial Requests

Go down 
+11
ChloroformCandy
bokos21
Stanford
andreas1
madmike
Fortunius
C. Hanibal
Arutha
Ressis
hekla
Admiral
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admiral

Admiral

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty8th January 2009, 09:33

You can share your useful information here.
Anyone who thinks can help others in any issues related to the game put his\her articles here.
The notes here might be your exprience or what has been proven by yourself. So you should be responsible to answer any questions that viewers might ask.
Feel free to share what you know...

Last edited by Admiral on 17th January 2009, 18:44; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hekla

hekla

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: army / pop   Tutorial Requests Empty14th March 2009, 06:22

How much army is adequate?

How many cranny's do you build / village as a max?
Back to top Go down
ChloroformCandy

ChloroformCandy

Female
Number of posts : 481
Home Place: : Scotland, UK
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty14th March 2009, 06:50

You can never have a big enough army hekla Smile
Back to top Go down
http://deadrosesforever.deviantart.com/
hekla

hekla

Male

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty14th March 2009, 07:43

ChloroformCandy wrote:
You can never have a big enough army hekla Smile

Shocked There must be a guide line - like 1 / pop or 1 / 2 pop. study
Back to top Go down
ChloroformCandy

ChloroformCandy

Female

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty14th March 2009, 07:48

Buildbuildbuildbuild! Smile
Back to top Go down
Stanford

Stanford

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty14th March 2009, 07:53

hekla wrote:
Your army is inadequate. This is true no matter how large it is.

hekla wrote:
1 in the first village if you have active neighbors, none after that.
Back to top Go down
Ressis

Ressis

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty14th March 2009, 09:21

hekla wrote:

There's a cranny tutorial here: https://lightwarriors.bbactif.com/tips-about-villages-and-buildings-f10/crannies-t10930.htm

It's half a joke, but the point remains the same. Crannies are bad. If you're actively getting attacked, *one* isn't a sin to have. Any more than that, and you should just get a sitter to spend your resources.
Back to top Go down
Stanford

Stanford

Male

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty14th March 2009, 09:52

Ressis wrote:
https://lightwarriors.bbactif.com/tips-about-villages-and-buildings-f10/crannies-t10930.htm

It's half a joke, but the point remains the same. Crannies are bad. If you're actively getting attacked, *one* isn't a sin to have. Any more than that, and you should just get a sitter to spend your resources.
To be fair, the "WRONG!" village is PERFECTLY acceptable... if you know it's about to be conquered, and want to give your conqueror a nice surprise Smile

Bonus points if you get rid of the market as well in that village for JUST that situation.
Back to top Go down
hekla

hekla

Male

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty14th March 2009, 15:31

Ressis wrote:
hekla wrote:

There's a cranny tutorial here: https://lightwarriors.bbactif.com/tips-about-villages-and-buildings-f10/crannies-t10930.htm

I don't have access to that link, so I can't comment.
Back to top Go down
hekla

hekla

Male

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty14th March 2009, 15:36

Stanford wrote:
Ressis wrote:
https://lightwarriors.bbactif.com/tips-about-villages-and-buildings-f10/crannies-t10930.htm

To be fair, the "WRONG!" village is PERFECTLY acceptable... if you know it's about to be conquered, and want to give your conqueror a nice surprise Smile

Bonus points if you get rid of the market as well in that village for JUST that situation.

Looking forward to see what you mean by the "WRONG" village when/if i'll be a full member.
Don't understand what you mean by bonus points.
I n
Back to top Go down
Arutha

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty25th March 2009, 22:03

Anyone have some suggestions for an army makeup for a Teuton who is still learning the ropes but wants to be more aggresive?
Back to top Go down
Admiral

Admiral

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty26th March 2009, 01:52

Back to top Go down
Ressis

Ressis

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty26th March 2009, 02:40

Admiral, as a non-member, he does not have access to the tutorials.
Back to top Go down
C. Hanibal

C. Hanibal

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty26th March 2009, 09:28

Arutha wrote:
Anyone have some suggestions for an army makeup for a Teuton who is still learning the ropes but wants to be more aggresive?

Right now concentrate on maces and raiding. Build the maces till your Barracks Poops out and build your residence for village 2. Make sure to dodge attacks as maces couldn't withstand a stiff breeze, and if you can time it right follow anyone stupid enough to attack you back home.

Later villages, at least when I play teutons, I use axes as the primary infantry and mix up the calvary, but I tend to keep maces in village one for a long while and only build Pals as the Calvary. That, we can get into later, but for now quantity, not quality is priority since raiding is most important.

Last edited by C. Hanibal on 26th March 2009, 13:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stanford

Stanford

Male

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty26th March 2009, 11:12

C. Hanibal wrote:
Right now concentrate on maces and raiding.
Well someone's from the .us servers :p
Back to top Go down
C. Hanibal

C. Hanibal

Male

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty26th March 2009, 12:15

Stanford wrote:
C. Hanibal wrote:

lol. Yup. Big army kill!
Back to top Go down
Arutha

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty27th March 2009, 03:19

OK, thanks for the advice, I have a raiding party and a little bit of defence, which now I'm with your alliance I shouldn't have a use for.
I've been trying to concentrate on resource builds, but have also tried to upgrade the residence when I have it available (only lvl 5 so far).
Back to top Go down
C. Hanibal

C. Hanibal

Male

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty31st March 2009, 10:57

C. Hanibal wrote:
Stanford wrote:
C. Hanibal wrote:

lol. Yup. Big army kill!

lol. You were talking about the "Maces". Didn't even regester it.
Back to top Go down
andreas1

andreas1

Male
Number of posts : 136
Home Place: : HELLAS
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty2nd April 2009, 08:05

If I sent my troops to an inactive village far away to protect them what if that account is deleded on the way there
Back to top Go down
ChloroformCandy

ChloroformCandy

Female

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty2nd April 2009, 08:07

They'll just come back again as long as that village is empty when they arrive there Smile
Back to top Go down
andreas1

andreas1

Male
Number of posts : 136
Home Place: : HELLAS
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty2nd April 2009, 14:10

If I raid a captured oasis by an ally without a hero provided that she/he has left it without defence and only after I notify her/him. Will I cut down hers/his production, will be any bounty for me, is that legal.
My troops came and go without a profit all farms around me are drained.
Back to top Go down
Fortunius

Fortunius

Female
Number of posts : 19
Home Place: : Norway
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty2nd April 2009, 14:56

You cant raid oasis belonging to on of your allied, even if you don`t bring your hero, and there are no troops there
Back to top Go down
Stanford

Stanford

Male

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty2nd April 2009, 15:38

Fortunius wrote:
You cant raid oasis belonging to on of your allied, even if you don`t bring your hero, and there are no troops there
Since when? In all my other servers, I was able to raid any oasis, and it would get bounty. I know friendly fire rules about conquering don't apply to oases, so there's no reason you shouldn't be able to raid it, unless that's changed in the last couple months.

It's not against the rules to raid for resources, andreas, no matter how you get them. The resource transfer rules for raiding only apply to people who specifically allow you to raid them, people you sit for/are sat by, and people on same PC usage. It's not particularly SMART to raid an ally's oasis in most cases, they usually take exception to that, but it's not illegal, and you will get a bounty of some percent of whatever's over their cranny limit (if applicable).
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

Male
Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty2nd April 2009, 15:52

10% of their resources - minus cranny level
Back to top Go down
Stanford

Stanford

Male

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty2nd April 2009, 16:57

I couldn't remember if it was 10% or 25%, but I knew it was one of the two.

Makes for a fun way to starve a defending army if the defender's not paying attention, repeated hits on an oasis can make short work of crop stockpiles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tutorial Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial Requests   Tutorial Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutorial Requests
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next