Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates of the Burning Sea

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pirates of the Burning Sea Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of the Burning Sea   Pirates of the Burning Sea Empty12th August 2008, 00:47

I currently play Pirates of the Burning sea and have my own lil fledgling Society there TKS.

The Karn Syndicate for those that might not get it. My character name is Ezekial Karn on Antigua server Pirate faction. Any lightwarrior wanting to join can (must be pirate faction tho) just message me in game for a invite and its done.

Hope to see some of you there FYI my society is for fun and friends I dont have any requirements or restrictions as of yet other than NO drama.

for info on the game

http://www.burningsea.com/page/home

and the download site for the game (this is the Launcher will have a long download after launch)

www.piratesoftheburningsea.com/install

and here are its requirements
Minimum Machine Spec:

• Windows® XP
  • Pentium® IV 1.5 GHz or greater
  • 512 MB RAM
  • DirectX 9 Compatible video card: NVidia® GeForce™ FX 5700, ATI® Radeon® 9600, or equivalent with 128 MB of texture memory
  • DirectSound compatible audio hardware
  • Broadband Internet connection
  • 16x DVD-ROM
  • 4 GB Hard Drive space

Recommended Machine Spec:

• Windows® XP/Vista
  • Core Duo 2.0 GHz or greater
  • 1024 MB RAM
  • DirectX 9 Compatible video card: NVidia® GeForce™ 6600, ATI® X850, or equivalent with 256 MB of texture memory
  • DirectSound compatible audio hardware
  • Broadband Internet connection
  • 16x DVD-ROM
  • 4 GB Hard Drive space
Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Burning Sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OTHER THEMES :: Other LW Games-
Jump to: