Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TK- and LW coming Together!

Go down 
+9
Jabu 7
orion316
Mel
Malkaiden
bella
jbev2
mpaull
Kit_Cat
TK- Meta Leader (Demon)
13 posters
AuthorMessage
TK- Meta Leader (Demon)

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-08

TK- and LW coming Together! Empty
PostSubject: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty8th September 2009, 06:13

hello all mighty LW!

I am DeMoN- PoWeR, leader and creater of the TK- Meta.
I have played on travian on 5 different server's, my alliance/Meta winning 3 of the 5.
S3x: DeMoN- PoWeR
S7: HeLlDr4g0n
S4: HeLlDeMoN
Past S5: DeMoN- PoWeR
Past S7: HeLlDeMoN
This is now my 6th server, so i know how to play the game, i know all about it. And also, i know the best way's in winning the endgame.

I am wodering if this could be a option.
The TK- Meta was once massive, we have since then colapsed, leaving 5 powerfull alliance's in place. Thats TK-ÐeF™️, TK-ÐeF², TK-LoH, TK-ToD°, TK-ALT. If i can convise my wing leader's to covert over to LW, could this is a option?? i am only thinking of end-game and making it easyer for each and everyone of us. I am offering the chance for TK- to come and join LW, I made the TK meta from the very start of the server and i am wanting TK and LW to rule over the over's in the Server 7. we deserve to win the endgame along side a powerfull alliance such as yourself.

My alliance, TK-DeF (Real Name:TK-ÐeF™️ and TK-ÐeF²)
we are found in the South part of the map, we have a large stronghold, Some LW members are planted around it. i myself have contacted most LW members around the stronghold and we have sorted out a NAP. some TK-ÐeF² member have joined onto the stronghold, more will come soon, the safehold is expanding very quickly, as your member "Charosi" has noticed, we and Charosi have made a NAP in order to this. i am just hoping we can follow these nap's up with confed's and get TK to join LW.

If TK and LW did compine, the End game would be 2x as easyer for both of us.... look at the list of alliance's that it would be like:

LW-UD
LW-WD
LW-ÐeF™️
LW-ÐeF²
LW-LoH
LW-ToD°
LW-ALT

TK Meta, is known all over the Map, and i am sure that if TK- converted to LW, LW would be know everywere. all i am trying to ask for is Confed's and exception into the LW alliance TK- and LW coming Together! Icon_smile

-thanks for reading.
- Demon- power
Back to top Go down
TK- Meta Leader (Demon)

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty12th September 2009, 13:03

These maps should make you feel alot better about my Metajoining your's... Look...
Map of the TK- Meta:
http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&server=s7.travian.com&alliance=TK-ALT%2CTK-ELVES%2CTK-%C3%90eF%C2%B2%2CTK-TWA%2CTK-LoH%2CTK-ToD%C2%B0%2CTK-LoH4%2CTK-%C3%90eF%E2%84%A2&groupby=alliance&casen=on&format=png&

WERE BIG, WERE ALL AROUND THE MAP, WERE LARGE IN NUMBER''S, THE NAME "TK-" IS KNOWN ALL AROUND THE MAP!! THINK ABOUT ALL THE BOUNSE'S WE CAN GIVE YOU...! TK- was origanly going to fight for a middle Wonder at end game and plow it with defence units and try and win with everyone able to get there within 24Hr's..., But now look at the TK- and Lw meta alliance map, i gess we could easily take a s.e wonder, thats close to the middle within the s.e area and again plow it and take the win in no time at all... the SW alliance would not stand a chance... We would be Right ahead...

This is a map of TK- and LW:
http://travmap.shishnet.org/map.php?lang=en&server=s7.travian.com&alliance=LW-UD%2CLW%2CLW-BD%2CTK-ALT%2C%20%C2%B1TK-ALT%C2%B1%2CTK-ELVES%20%2CTK-%C3%90eF%C2%B2%2CTK-TWA%2CTK-LoH%2CTK-ToD%C2%B0%2CTK-LoH4%2CTK-%C3%90eF%E2%84%A2%2C%20&groupby=alliance&casen=on&format=png&

MASSIVE!!!
And LW-WB, there not on there, there not showing up for some wierd reson Sad But still, Just think and what i said about the Wonder, we would take the the win by storm...!! Well... there is some map's...

Smile
Back to top Go down
Kit_Cat

Kit_Cat

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty12th September 2009, 15:08

There is a lot more involved in holding and winning a wonder than just large numbers. Continue to work with Charosi.
Back to top Go down
Odin1

Odin1

Male
Number of posts : 102
Home Place: : Venice and Various Airports Worldwide
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty16th September 2009, 06:53

But isn't TK imploding?
Back to top Go down
mpaull

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty22nd September 2009, 11:17

So, you want to water down LW with farm support?
You get the LW title for bringinging in a bunch of weak players that can't get into a real alliance. I , personally could not even consider this a serious attempt, until you pare down to 2 "significant wings"

LW-BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jbev2

jbev2

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty22nd September 2009, 15:41

mpaull wrote:
So, you want to water down LW with farm support?
You get the LW title for bringinging in a bunch of weak players that can't get into a real alliance. I , personally could not even consider this a serious attempt, until you pare down to 2 "significant wings"

LW-BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought we would call those two wings:

LW-SkD
LW-SkD2
Back to top Go down
bella

bella

Female
Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty22nd September 2009, 15:54

i call spam....
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male
Number of posts : 383
Home Place: : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty22nd September 2009, 22:11

Here's the thing; as Kit stated above having large numbers does not necessarily equate to a good thing. What's the good of having large numbers when you have a sizable portion of players that are unresponsive to orders by leadership? The larger an alliance gets, the more "safe" everyone feels to be a little more lax on following this order or that order because let's face it there are plenty of others that can "handle it" this time. [tongue in cheek] When this happens the system breaks down and those that have put a lot of time & effort into making something they can be proud of end up seeing their hopes fall short.

Personally I would rather have a smaller group of competent players that we know that we can count on rather than a large group in which some see fit to show up every once in awhile for a group operation (or don't show up at all and only want to be a part of the "cool group").

The only time I'm a fan of absorption is when we are considering a small alliance of proven players. I know that I am not alone in this.
The only way I see anything coming of this is if we absorb (and only absorb) the proven elites of Tk and leave the rest for the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Mel

Mel

Male
Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty23rd September 2009, 17:11

my alliance/Meta winning 3 of the 5

Not this one. You Alliance is weak and can not even defend its member from Attacks and members grow big to be farms in the end. So what exactly are you bringing to this alliance. If you want proof let me know.
Back to top Go down
orion316

orion316

Male
Number of posts : 61
Home Place: : Belleville, Ontario Canada
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty25th September 2009, 11:42

hmmmmmmmmm......
Back to top Go down
Jabu 7

Jabu 7

Male
Number of posts : 37
Home Place: : Standerton, South Africa
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty27th September 2009, 01:05

Absorb the elites. Farm the rest.

Good call, Malkaiden
Back to top Go down
Odin1

Odin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty23rd October 2009, 09:38

Well it seems that the big TK thing is falling apart and members are looking for protection in other alliances that are confed with us.

Can anyone get some news from [B] about TK's wanting to join seeing as that the following two have been allowed into our NAP alliance ALAMO.
arfraxin: http://travian-utils.com/?s=com7&idu=79340
randerblast: http://travian-utils.com/?s=com7&idu=86058

Both of them were in TK-ToD..please check out their description here:

http://s7.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=1101

When AlainRoller (their #1 player)
http://travian-utils.com/?s=com7&idu=74153
was under attack by crimsonfalcon/naildal and myself, I doubt very much they provided any defense for him. A very poor show as Alainroller is now one of the LW big farms in our area.

Having people like that seeking shelter in ALAMO cannot go unannounced. If they were not providing their number 1 player with help to counter the attacks from LW and [B] members, how can LW count on these players when the time is needed and equally important: will ALAMO be able to count on them when needed.

I really feel a little communication with the ALAMO leaders is in call as TK's are jumping ship which means farms in my area are now going to be hard to find.... Sad

If they were truly strong players, they could have counter attacked some of us...surprisingly it was a couple of small players who tried to help Alainroller out (to no success, but at least they tried). I would sooner see a player that is prepared to help and lose then those who hoard their armies (if that is the case) join LW than big players who are selfish or uninterested in the greater picture of an alliance.

Odin thanks for you reading is usual waffle Wink
Back to top Go down
Kit_Cat

Kit_Cat

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty23rd October 2009, 09:48

I'll see what I can find out.
Back to top Go down
Scandal

Scandal

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty23rd October 2009, 10:16

I'd like to add my total agreement to the concerns and sentiments as expressed by Odin.
Back to top Go down
cmk

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty23rd October 2009, 10:39

I'd also like to say that I agree with odin and scandal
someone not wanting to help fellow members is the worst kind of player to have in an alliance
Back to top Go down
Gga

Gga

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty26th October 2009, 08:00

If i am correct when a leader speaks about confed their alliance member (and especially those in leadership) must know and act towards a confed......recently i see ''projection man'' to be a little agressive if i am right.....Does he or does he not in your alliance leadership.....?
Back to top Go down
Odin1

Odin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty26th October 2009, 09:22

Icarus,
To be honest, i think Projection Man is being agressive as some of us are attacking him and I've noticed also that Demon Power has lost a vill (chiefed) by our mates in PS FWE.

Given that, it looks like that whole zone around (1|-191) is up for grabs Wink
http://s7.travian.com/karte.php?d=473793&c=f0 (ex Demon Power).

Honestly, I see TK falling apart with some of their players seeking refuge.
It's long been known that those a.m. vills were also responsible for providing defense to the SW members in that area.

At this stage, I'd like to hear from DemonPower (or other leaders in TK) and what plans or ideas they can propose to us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TK- and LW coming Together!   TK- and LW coming Together! Empty

Back to top Go down

TK- and LW coming Together!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TRAVIAN S7 :: Welcome to Lightwarriors S7.com :: Be together until the end-
Jump to: