Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female
Number of posts : 359
Home Place: : NM, USA
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Empty10th June 2008, 03:35

Hello all,

Many thanks for the accepteance into the Alliance. I'm a Day Trader so spend almost every waking moment from Sunday to Friday on the computer and a few early hours on Saturday. Afternoons are spent with Airsoft .. lol .. Gotta keep the attack skills up. I love gaming and when the markets are slow or not so slow (I'm thinking Travian is becoming my new job I'm so hooked), I am always gaming.

Because I spend so many hours (up to 16 a day) on the computer, I would be more than happy to help anyone out sitting, etc. I've met a couple of people here already and found we have so much in common, right down to having been almost neighbors once when I lived for a short time in Travesio, Italy. I also spent several years in Ipswich UK, and Ramstein Germany, and hit as many restaurants, pubs, bars, clubs, tourist spots and not so touristy as possible in between .. lol. Makes me miss Europe. We hope to return soon, especially as my better (sometimes) half has family in Sicily.

Again, a big hello to all from New Mexico, USA (3 hours from UFO's and Roswell .. lol).

Sopheira
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty10th June 2008, 13:21

Hi pleasuer to meet you sopheira, LOL i couldnt do your job id never get work done id always be gaming ... Im usually the night owl live in chicago and am pretty much up almost all night long rarely up to see the sun sadly.. I wonder sometimes if im not half vampire or something... dont care much for vampires tho they do dress cool and have some pretty cool gothrock lol.. Anyway i wont ramble it is a Pleasure to meet you.

EZ
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty10th June 2008, 17:29

Ezekial Karn wrote:
Hi pleasuer to meet you sopheira, LOL i couldnt do your job id never get work done id always be gaming ... Im usually the night owl live in chicago and am pretty much up almost all night long rarely up to see the sun sadly.. I wonder sometimes if im not half vampire or something... dont care much for vampires tho they do dress cool and have some pretty cool gothrock lol.. Anyway i wont ramble it is a Pleasure to meet you.

EZ

Ahhh, a fellow nightcrawler .. lol, pleasure to meet you as well. Trust me, it's very hard to concentrate when you're running comat-simulations and forget your supposed to actually be working on something, don't recall what it was ... lol. I see the sun come up, but it really bothers me .. lol. Too bright for my taste .. and I listen to goth all night long while I work ... there's a great radio site I listen to .. www.live365.com .. seriously good music there. Vampire's hmm, I better give this some thought .. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty10th June 2008, 17:32

*looks for stakes*
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty10th June 2008, 17:42

Tertius wrote:
*looks for stakes*

I hid them and raided all the lumber I could find ... Razz
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty10th June 2008, 18:02

i'll give that site a try then, thanks for the pointer...
i'm a huge Sopor Aeternus fan myself, have been for ages and i think i'll probably always be...
Back to top Go down
Xitar

Xitar

Male
Number of posts : 1100
Home Place: : your mom's house
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty10th June 2008, 18:03

I take stock tips =)
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty10th June 2008, 18:07

Guereza wrote:
i'll give that site a try then, thanks for the pointer...
i'm a huge Sopor Aeternus fan myself, have been for ages and i think i'll probably always be...

You'll love the site, go VIP membership, it's pretty cheap per month (under $8 a month), then there's no commercials, straight music. They have somewhere around 100+ different genres to listen to and their downloadable player is like a real radio, you add your favorite stations to 6 preset buttons, and save as many as you like as a favorite and scroll through those. I typed in Sopor Aeternus to search .. there are 14 different stations that play them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty10th June 2008, 18:11

Xitar wrote:
I take stock tips =)

Razz sharebuilder.com Razz i work the forex markets mostly at these sites .. fxcm.com, fxsol.com .. lol
Back to top Go down
Xitar

Xitar

Male
Number of posts : 1100
Home Place: : your mom's house
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty10th June 2008, 18:38

I use thinkorswim just getting into it though.
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty10th June 2008, 19:17

Xitar wrote:
I use thinkorswim just getting into it though.

Checking that out.
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty11th June 2008, 00:21

Personally i like powerman 5000, Nightwish, Eveanessence, and a mix of techno type music, Pretty much anything that has a good beat with a good gitaur track in it that makes you wanna get up and be crazy wild... or dance or whatever. Im not a vampireish person .. actually dont like them hate playing them in the White wolf games. Im more the Garou... wild Untamed and somone you dont want angry with you ... lol. However if i were to realy delve into my subconsious im truely a Technopath wizzard I adore tech and making it do things it shouldnt... I could go on for hours at this point but wont to save you all from the insane assylum.

Ez..
Back to top Go down
bT

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty13th June 2008, 03:20

Welcome. with drinking
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty13th June 2008, 03:46

bT wrote:
Welcome. with drinking

Thank you and Cheers clink glasses
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male
Number of posts : 1071
Home Place: : ¿¡AMERIKA!?
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty14th June 2008, 01:54

nordex is ma sitter on S1 geek
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/garrett_is_a_hottie
Holstarr

Holstarr

Female
Number of posts : 335
Home Place: : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty14th June 2008, 03:22

Well another nightcrawler to welcome into the fold. Welcome to Lightwarriors. Smile
... I'm sorry there is no cure for Travian addiction. I've tried unsuccessfully to kick the habit, but it consumes me. Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naquadahband

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty14th June 2008, 10:22

Holstarr wrote:
Well another nightcrawler to welcome into the fold. Welcome to Lightwarriors. Smile
... I'm sorry there is no cure for Travian addiction. I've tried unsuccessfully to kick the habit, but it consumes me. Happy hunting!

If i can curemyself of evercrak i could cure myself of travicrack ... i just dont have a need to do so ... or want for that matter..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OTHER THEMES :: Hello or Goodbye-
Jump to: