Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female
Number of posts : 359
Home Place: : NM, USA
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Empty8th June 2008, 21:40

Hello all. Love the comraderie of likeminded individuals. Have put in an application for the Alliance (*sitting on pins and needles, fidgeting, thinking no sleep for 3 days*) :-) and waiting to hear the verdict. Wishing everyone luck and success, conquer with a firm hand and lead with examples and compassion.

Sopheira
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty8th June 2008, 21:51

Well, it doesn't always take three days, that just gives time for the members to check out the application and make comments.

But for you... we could probably last all three days Razz
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty8th June 2008, 22:03

Tertius wrote:
Well, it doesn't always take three days, that just gives time for the members to check out the application and make comments.

But for you... we could probably last all three days Razz

I need a bigger cup of coffee, how many days has it been now??? ... Razz
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male
Number of posts : 1071
Home Place: : ¿¡AMERIKA!?
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty8th June 2008, 22:42

lol, vev for moderator! clink glasses
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/garrett_is_a_hottie
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty8th June 2008, 22:51

vevenaneathna wrote:
lol, vev for moderator! clink glasses

uhmm, vev? is that a beer your holding??? are you gonna share???? I'll vote for ya if you share .. kneel ... pint
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male
Number of posts : 1071
Home Place: : ¿¡AMERIKA!?
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty8th June 2008, 23:41

no just apple juice, no beer for me till im 21.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/garrett_is_a_hottie
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 01:15

vevenaneathna wrote:
no just apple juice, no beer for me till im 21.

Well, then .. lol .. when you're 21 .. have a beer on me .. until then apple juice will be just fine, not a thing wrong with that .. lol ... Razz
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 02:23

whew. No beer 'till 21 ?! That would be... painful...
I drink beer since I was 14 xD, when I was 16 the limit changed to 16.. and now it ain't chaning again !
I love you Italy ! xD

Anyway,
Welcome !
Back to top Go down
bT

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 03:06

Here is something for wine drinkers:

Mainly produced around Slovenska Bistrica in the northeast Posavje region’s Maribor area, Ritoznojčan
(a Slovenian regional blend whose name quite unfortunately translates to Ass Sweat) is a dry blend of Laški and Renski Rizlings and Šipon, is generally
light in alcohol (usually less than 11%), quite crisp and moderately
fruity. Fittingly, it’s probably best on a sweaty summer’s day.
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 03:53

minder wrote:
I drink beer since I was 14 xD, when I was 16 the limit changed to 16.. and now it ain't chaning again !
I love you Italy ! xD

Anyway,
Welcome !

Well, if I had known that .. lol .. I lived in Italy for a few years about 10 years ago in a lovely town at the foot of the Italian Alps by the name of Travesio. Good food, good wine, and wonderful people. My better half's family come from Sicily. Well, then have a toast for me alcool
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 03:55

bT wrote:

Mainly produced around Slovenska Bistrica in the northeast Posavje region’s Maribor area, Ritoznojčan
(a Slovenian regional blend whose name quite unfortunately translates to Ass Sweat) is a dry blend of Laški and Renski Rizlings and Šipon, is generally

And another who speaks my language, Rizlings are one of my all time favorites. And since it was 110 F here last week, I could have used a bottle or two .. Wink .. If I can find that brand here, then I will try it.
Back to top Go down
bT

Male

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 04:35

Sopheira wrote:
bT wrote:

And another who speaks my language, Rizlings are one of my all time favorites. And since it was 110 F here last week, I could have used a bottle or two .. Wink .. If I can find that brand here, then I will try it.

Because of unfortunate name it's not an export product but if you make a trip to Italy you could find some at super market or across the border (well no border now because Italy and Slovenia are both in Schengen zone).

My favorits are red wines (Cabernet Sauvignon, Refosk, Plavac) but all depends of what you eat and red goes well with fish. Whites (Rizlings, Chardonnay, Traminec - comperable to Renski Rizling) are good for every other occasion. Those drinking times are long gone when you have to take care of family and I drink beer too but only with pizza or barbeque.
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 04:54

bT wrote:
Sopheira wrote:
bT wrote:

Because of unfortunate name it's not an export product but if you make a trip to Italy you could find some at super market or across the border (well no border now because Italy and Slovenia are both in Schengen zone).

My favorits are red wines (Cabernet Sauvignon, Refosk, Plavac) but all depends of what you eat and red goes well with fish. Whites (Rizlings, Chardonnay, Traminec - comperable to Renski Rizling) are good for every other occasion. Those drinking times are long gone when you have to take care of family and I drink beer too but only with pizza or barbeque.

All this political correctness is silly .. lol .. with a name like that, it must be a great tasting wine and would have a great audience here because of the name alone .. I wish now that I had known about it when I lived in Italy, at that time my favorite was another Italian favorite, Amaretto ... but, I agree the drinking days are long gone, well except on special occasions ... my children would want me to share ... lol. One of these summers, we wish to go back to Italy to visit my other half's family, when it is not so expensive to buy plane tickets. We have so many good memories from our time there and it would be good to see the family still there.
Back to top Go down
bT

Male

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 05:17

Sopheira wrote:
All this political correctness is silly .. lol .. with a name like that, it must be a great tasting wine and would have a great audience here because of the name alone .. I wish now that I had known about it when I lived in Italy, at that time my favorite was another Italian favorite, Amaretto ... but, I agree the drinking days are long gone, well except on special occasions ... my children would want me to share ... lol. One of these summers, we wish to go back to Italy to visit my other half's family, when it is not so expensive to buy plane tickets. We have so many good memories from our time there and it would be good to see the family still there.

Now you are talking 20%+ Drink5 this is local Italian like Greek's Ouzo. It's quite expensive trip these days now that $ has lost its value and everything became more expensive after Italians took €.

Shame I'm server 1 only... there would be a lot more talking on server 4. I still can't believe how thing started last round there... as a part of single malt group... those were heavy drinkers... only 10% sober so no wonder we were erased that soon. alcool 2 Now, where is Hellroy... my drinking camarade? with drinking
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 05:50

Sopheira wrote:
minder wrote:
I love you Italy ! xD

Anyway,
Welcome !

Well, if I had known that .. lol .. I lived in Italy for a few years about 10 years ago in a lovely town at the foot of the Italian Alps by the name of Travesio. Good food, good wine, and wonderful people. My better half's family come from Sicily. Well, then have a toast for me alcool

Travesio ?!
I live quite near Travesio Smile

I precisely live in Monfalcone, near Gorizia and Trieste !
Too bad you left xD
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 11:35

minder wrote:
Sopheira wrote:
minder wrote:
I love you Italy ! xD

Anyway,
Welcome !

Travesio ?!
I live quite near Travesio Smile

I precisely live in Monfalcone, near Gorizia and Trieste !
Too bad you left xD

We were neighbors then, Salut! .. lol .. We used to shop at Trieste, nice shopping, lots of people though ... lol .. you live near Aviano then .. lol .. well, now we have even more reasons to get back to Italy .. lol ..
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 11:42

bT wrote:
Sopheira wrote:

Now you are talking 20%+ Drink5 this is local Italian like Greek's Ouzo. It's quite expensive trip these days now that $ has lost its value and everything became more expensive after Italians took €.

Shame I'm server 1 only... there would be a lot more talking on server 4. I still can't believe how thing started last round there... as a part of single malt group... those were heavy drinkers... only 10% sober so no wonder we were erased that soon. alcool 2 Now, where is Hellroy... my drinking camarade? with drinking

My other half seemed to turn a lovely shade of green just a moment ago when I mentioned ouzo .. lol ... yes, this whole money and oil thing is crazy .. so we'll have to start saving now to take a trip in a couple of years, the children will be on their own, so it will be easier to travel then .. you should have come to server 4 .. and brought your comrades as well .. lol .. lots going on here ... for you and your comrades alcool
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 18:59

I've been accepted!!! I can go to sleep now .. lol ... cheers .. Hello again to all my fellow brethren.

Sopheira (Charosi Township)
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 19:15

That was way less than three days *pouts*

You got lucky this time!
Back to top Go down
Sopheira

Sopheira

Female

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty9th June 2008, 19:30

Tertius wrote:
That was way less than three days *pouts*

You got lucky this time!

Razz And I just bought a new can of coffee to get me through the next couple of days too ... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OTHER THEMES :: Hello or Goodbye-
Jump to: