Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft

Go down 
+4
Malkaiden
Kruz
Kado
Kit_Cat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty9th December 2007, 23:05

have any of you guys ever really played this game? when i played my main was a 65 orc hunter and my secondary player was a 45 blood elve mage. i sold my account for about 200 bucks. i prolley coulda got double that but i wanted to get rid of it real quick.
so have any of you guys gotten really into that life-sucker of a game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty10th December 2007, 01:25

I stay away from games that control your life to where you live the game and lose slee.....raiding party is back, time for another raid. Hmmm, they'll be back at 5am, I better set an alarm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty10th December 2007, 01:31

i played it for 2 years, stopped 8 months ago, got a lvl 70 mage, 68 warrior, 63 priest, 60 rogue and warlock, and some lvl 30 hunter, druid and pala (BE)

still own my account Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty10th December 2007, 12:33

wow you should sell your account you could prolley get like 500 dollars for it. you got any t4 armor on your 70?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty10th December 2007, 13:00

one or two things from Karazan, but no t4 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty26th December 2007, 20:34

yeah i would def sell it, you would feel good about it
i felt like it was a weight lifted off my back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty28th December 2007, 09:18

I started playing it October of last year and stopped in about 5 months... now I'm back to playing it again.... Paid for 6 months the other day.. unlike most people I don't play it like its real life...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty9th January 2008, 23:36

me too, i play the lenght of a game card, stop playing it, and after 3 months want to play again xD only have 2 31's.. troll shammy and human rogue
Back to top Go down
Kruz

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: WOW   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty18th April 2008, 10:54

Lev 70 warrior, 30 warlock, 28 healer, 18 hunter,
Akama realm. Fun till some low life camps your body.
Was my main game till one of our guildies said "lets play Travian it only takes a few min a day, you sign in spend on a upgrade or two and sign out."
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty18th April 2008, 19:28

I'm currently on a break from the game.
Part of a raiding guild. Gylen <Ascent> Lvl 70 hunter

Also have a lvl 70 rogue and warlock.

Playing EQ2 atm, and awaiting Age of Conan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty18th April 2008, 19:52

i have never liked the idea of buying a game and then have to pay a monthly fee just to play the damn thing. they should just give the game away free or have it downloadable from the net then pay the monthly fee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: W O W :)   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty20th April 2008, 10:03

So I guess i'm the really addicted one of the group in this post.

I have been playing World of Warcraft since the beginning about 3+ years ago. I have many level 70's My two mains are a Warrior and a Hunter.

I am the Guild Leader of an end game guild on Shadowsong called An Die Freude ( or ADF for short ). We have Killed Illidain and have Mount Hyjal and BT on Farm and are getting ready to start Sunwell. My Warrior CJZ has 4 of 8 Tier 6.

So Ya i pretty much play that game when I can but try to limit it to 4 nights a week.

So their you go Smile i'm a WOW Addict Sad

CJZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty20th April 2008, 10:33

Azrael Narok wrote:
I stay away from games that control your life to where you live the game and lose slee.....raiding party is back, time for another raid. Hmmm, they'll be back at 5am, I better set an alarm.

Hmmmm
Sounds like travian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty20th April 2008, 12:32

MMORPGS have bad effects on your mental health and social life. Stay away from them guys.

Travian isn't as bad, you don't need to spend a lot of time on trav.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty20th April 2008, 15:22

Xuse wrote:
MMORPGS have bad effects on your mental health and social life. Stay away from them guys.

Travian isn't as bad, you don't need to spend a lot of time on trav.
Actually, if you have dire negative crop situations....it requires lots of time to manage. Unless you want youre carefully built army to starve of course haha.
Back to top Go down
Kit_Cat

Kit_Cat

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty20th April 2008, 15:32

I've found Trav just as time consuming as mine and hubby's 3 year eq2 run lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty21st April 2008, 16:22

Whats eq2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty21st April 2008, 17:18

EverQuest 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty28th April 2008, 15:39

I started out playing a MUD called Aturion Dynasty where admittedly i've been 'borrowing' the names for my travian towns.
I've played SWG (sold "near-jedi" account for 600 bucks), EQ2, D&DO, Beta LoTR.
I played Dark Age of Camelot for about 6 years. Several servers and made several great friends that I still talk to on VN boards.
Currently I'm playing WoW. I have a lvl 60 undead warlock on the Bleeding Hallow server. Name is Puppetmaster.

I can't help it, I'm a huge MMO junky!!
Back to top Go down
Kado

Male
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty14th May 2008, 04:46

Like S4 ends, I decided back to WoW, and play it for a bit more time...

I am in the server Defias brotherhood, something like that lol...
I just have two chars, none very strong yet

Ritsahnina - Rogue / Elf - Level 48
Armofanvil - Warrior / Dwarf - Level 9

if someone want make me company, will be great Smile
Back to top Go down
Kruz

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty14th May 2008, 09:35

I agree Travian takes as much time as WOW, when you monitor your account faithfully.
It may not be 5-10 hrs. straight but 1-2 hrs. multiple times a day really adds up, and with WOW if I only play on the weekend it is OK.
Back to top Go down
Malkaiden

Malkaiden

Male
Number of posts : 383
Home Place: : Iowa
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty17th May 2008, 13:58

I started playing WoW when it first came out and since then have been on a playing/not-playing cycle. Very Happy I have a lvl 70 Druid (the best class!), 60 Priest, 40 Warlock, and various other little-uns that are below lvl 40. I have played every class and every race as for me the best part of WoW is the leveling--I didn't particularly care for the end-game raiding or arena pvp.

I'm happy to say that my WoW habit is in remission--especially now that I am playing Travian Laughing and will probably not pick it up again unless I have a burning desire to play WotLK... Razz
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male
Number of posts : 1071
Home Place: : ¿¡AMERIKA!?
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty17th May 2008, 14:41

i play on private servers and normally get banned quickly for hacking =]
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/garrett_is_a_hottie
Barb

Barb

Male
Number of posts : 495
Home Place: : Rotterdam
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty18th May 2008, 15:54

vevenaneathna wrote:
i play on private servers and normally get banned quickly for hacking =]

i was a GM on a private server, quit though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vevenaneathna

vevenaneathna

Male
Number of posts : 1071
Home Place: : ¿¡AMERIKA!?
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty18th May 2008, 16:08

good for you gm's are noobs!

ive been banned on the following servers:
toxic
wowscape
beyond wow
real wow
poisen

lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/garrett_is_a_hottie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft   OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

OTHER LW GAMES - World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next